WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Passion for winning. Achieving goals and continuous improvement drive you.
- Relatable Experience. Some welding classes, prior experience welding, entry-level aspiring welders…we want you!
- You are driven to succeed and passionate about continuous improvement.
- Passion for learning. You will receive on the job training.
- Must be able to read a standard tape measure, read, write and perform basic math calculations.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
- Flexible. Work environment is non-temperature regulated facility with moderate to loud noise levels.
- Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive pay – entry level welders start at $16.29 per hour
- Health, dental, vision, life – all the basics
- Company paid short term & long-term disability
- Teledoctor -so you can facetime a doctor instead of getting sneezed on by sick people at the minute clinic
- 401k retirement so you can someday retire and rest and relax
- Paid Time off