Keep dangerous liquids and combustible materials safe from potential fires and other hazards using the all-new, 18-gauge Flammable Safety Storage cabinet with heavy-duty, 14-gauge door. With many new safety features, these cabinets will keep your hazardous storage protected and secure. Manufactured to meet NFPA code 30 and OSHA standards.
- ALL-WELDED CONSTRUCTION: The all-welded body is constructed with 18-gauge steel and allows for a static grounding connection.
- HEAVY-DUTY DOOR: The welded, 8-gauge leaf hinges provide both security and durability after years of use.
- GALVANIZED SHELF: This shelf is adjustable on 3″ increments and constructed from 14-gauge galvanized steel for heavy-duty storage and easy cleanup.
- MAGNETIC SHELF LABELS: Two shelf labels per shelf makes visual management simple and keeps cabinet contents organized for easy selection.
- LEAK PROOF SUMP AREA: The sump area is designed to catch dangerous spills or leaks. Includes a drain plugs for easy liquid cleanup.
- OSHA AND NFPA STANDARDS: Includes non-sparking 3-point latching mechanism, double-wall construction, leakproof sump area, and 2 flame arrestor vents.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: Made in Louisville, KY USA by skilled craftspeople and backed by a 15-Year Warranty.